Thursday, August 3, 2017

Hello Chicketerians!!

Pak Pak Pak Pakauuu!!🐔(Hello in chicken style)

Have you ever, in your life, thought that what would you do if there were no chickens left? Thought as in deep kind of.... If so; congratulations, you are a chicketerian. 
If you ask me to define what Chicketerian  is, there wouldn't be any better way than 'Veggies is to vegetarians, Chicken is to chicketerians'.  

Yes, I am a checketerian. Chicken is love, chicken is life. I don't know how will I survive without chicken(Well practically I would but still....) And I'm pretty sure, I'm not the only one.

Talking about fish, I only prefer grilled or fried. Pork, barbecued. Buff, momos. Mutton nayy! But chicken; I enjoy eating all varieties of chicken and if you ask my favorite, I would say them all. Vegans, ya'll really missing out something in the beautiful world of us and chicken. Seriously!!


Chicken is the most common type of poultry in the world. It is believed that chickens were first(some hundred years back) domesticated in India for cock fighting. But later it was done for meat and eggs. 

There are many different varieties of chicken like curry, roast, stuffed, grilled and so on. Personally, I love the taste of chicken. Like the taste, chicken have good nutritional values. Chicken is rich in protein. According to USCD , 100gm of chicken contains 18g protein, 15gm fat, 11mg calcium, 20 mg magnesium, 147mg phosphorus, 149mg potassium, 70mg sodium. Besides, it contains vitamins like vitamin C, riboflavin, thiamin, vitamin B6&12, vitamin A,E,D and K.

No comments:

Post a Comment